What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files which are downloaded onto a device when you access certain websites. Cookies allow a website to recognise a user's device and their settings, and they are used to give you a better online experience.
- Strictly necessary cookies These cookies are required to make the website function properly, keep content secure and enable you to interact with the website. These cookies can be disabled; however, it may cause some features to function incorrectly or not at all.
- Performance cookies Performance cookies are used to monitor traffic; however, they do not identify or store personal data. These cookies help us to improve our website and services. They can be disabled without effecting your user experience.
- Functional cookies These cookies enable us to offer enhanced functionality such as provide services that you request or saving your username and preferred settings. These cookies can be disabled; however, it will cause some features to function incorrectly or not at all.
- Targeting cookies Targeting cookies display a selection of products that you have visited previously. Adverts shown on other websites will show previously viewed items, or those deemed relevant to your browsing history on our website.
What cookies do we use on this website?
- Strictly necessary cookies
- Performance cookies
- Functional cookies
How do I turn off cookies?
When you first visit our website you will be offered the option of accepting all cookies or customising which cookies your browser accepts. You can also change this selection at a later date if required. You can also manage cookies within your browser. Please note your experience on our website may be hindered if you disable certain cookies.